Sunday morning

>> 20.10.13

There's nothing quite like the feeling of a lazy Sunday morning.

You wake up early and find yourself just lying in bed, listening to the world. There's a gentle breeze coming through the windows and all is still and peaceful. It's a time for reflection, usually.

Last week was a little hard to bear and I'm so glad Sunday is here. In a few short hours, I can start fresh all over again.

I was fronted with goodbyes last week. How sudden things can just happen? If anything, it was a reminder to myself to really cling on to those moments I have now with the people I love and love being around.

There's nothing quite like a Sunday night, when you can finally breathe a sigh of relief. The week is over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP